Ohio Safety Congress & Expo 2016
Attendee Service Center
- View your information
- View/download handouts for your registered sessions
- View/print your attendance certificate
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 614-728-6455.
- Click View sessions
- Search for the session
- Click the session title to view detailed information
- Session materials, if available, appear on the bottom of the page
- Download handout
BWC’s Ohio Safety Congress & Expo is the largest and longest-running occupational safety, health and workers’ compensation event in Ohio. More than 6,000 representatives from businesses, organizations and government entities attend the three-day event. They learn techniques for injury and illness prevention, rehabilitation, return-to-work and cost savings. They also shop for services, industrial supplies, safety equipment and gear in the Expo Marketplace.
Mark your calendar now with these new dates in early March. We hope the new Wednesday through Friday programming
will allow you to be productive in your work week, and then visit OSC16 to finish your week.
OSC16 offers more than 200 free educational sessions, more than 200 exhibitors, free continuing education credits,
and BWC program credits. By attending the safety congress, you will learn to:
Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses;
- Achieve better outcomes for injured workers;
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims costs;
- Keep Ohio’s work force healthy and productive.
Education for Ohio’s leading industries
- Agriculture and Green Industries View
- Colleges, Universities, and Public Schools View
- Construction Employers View
- Distribution, Logistics and Warehousing View
- Emergency Medical Service Personnel View
- Engineers and Risk Managers View
- Environmental Professionals, Sanitarians and Waste Water Operations View
- Fire Prevention and Safety View
- Health and Nursing-Care Facility Administrators View
- Human Factors and Ergonomics View
- Human Resource Professionals and Workforce Diversity View
- Industrial Hygienists and Chemical Industries View
- Manufactures View
- Mine Operators and Technicians View
- Motor Fleets and Vehicle Operators View
- Occupational Health and Wellness View
- Oil and Gas Operators and Professionals View
- OSHA Regulation and Compliance View
- Physicians, Chiropractors and Health-Care Providers View
- Rehabilitation, Chemical Dependency and Vision-Care Specialists View
- Restaurant and Food Service Personnel View
- Safety Consultants and Professionals View
- Small Business Owners and Operators View
- Utility Providers and Public Sector Employers View
- Workers Compensation Professionals View
You can also find more information on:
You can search and register for educational sessions, view opening and general sessions, learn more about BWC Discount Programs, earn continuing education credit and get to know our educational program committees.
You can learn more about the OSC16 Expo Marketplace, view Expo Marketplace schedules and find current exhibitors.
Session presenters can manage different functions of their presentation in the the customized Speaker Service Center.